OROVILLE, Calif. - A local oversight committee has been created to help the California Department of Water Resources make long-term decisions affecting the Oroville Dam.
Watch our news broadcast "FIRST at FOUR" to find out the latest about this story. Then check back here for details from Action News Now reporter Laura Eng.
- DWR- Local Leaders Can Now Provide Input for Oroville Dam Decision-Making
- DWR Water Allocations in Oroville
- Local Oversight Group Created For Oroville Dam
- Oroville files a lawsuit against the DWR
- Final report on Oroville Dam spillway failure concludes DWR at fault
- Still ongoing questions regarding the Oroville Dam crisis: DWR names new director
- DWR now says use of main spillway at Oroville Dam ‘unlikely’
- Oroville Dam Receives Unsatisfactory Rating
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- What's next for the Oroville Dam?