Action News Now would like to issue a retraction and correction on a story that ran Sunday, March 24.
In that story, Action News Now stated Paradise police arrested Kimberly Omiela on DUI charges. That was not correct as the police issued a press release that indicated she was arrested on three outstanding warrants, including driving on a license that had been suspended because of a DUI.
Action News Now apologizes for the error.
- DUI arrest retraction
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Dennis Rodman arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- Redding Man Arrested for DUI Causing Injury
- Chico Police: Man Arrested In DUI Collision
- Oroville CHP Arrests Mother for DUI
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- CHP officer arrested on DUI charges
- Anderson crash leads to DUI arrest