SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Red Bluff Police say at 9:24 Thursday evening, 33-year-old Rich Pulido refused to stop and a brief chase ensued.
Due to Pulido's driving and weather conditions, police say it ended off of Highway 44 and Victor Avenue.
Police say he collided with another vehicle off Highway 44 and I-5. The other driver, a 54 year old man of Redding, suffered minor to moderate injuries and was transported to a local hospital.
Investigators say Pulido was driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana.
He is currently booked in the Shasta County Jail.
- Red Bluff Man Arrested For High Speed Chase & DUI
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- Redding Man Arrested for DUI Causing Injury
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera
- Police Pursue High-Speed Chase on I-5
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase
- Suspects arrested in burglary, high-speed chase in Tehama County
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy