SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The California Department of Motor Vehicles has redesigned areas of its website for easier access to information and most frequently used online services.
The DMV homepage now has a series of buttons to prioritize services such as driver license and vehicle registration renewal, electronic driver license and identification card application, REAL ID information and scheduling an appointment. To access the homepage, CLICK HERE.
The REAL ID page incorporates informational graphics to provide an understanding of the federal compliant driver license and ID card and application requirements. To access the REAL ID page, CLICK HERE.
The online services page has icons that link to regularly used transactions on the web page. To access the online services page, CLICK HERE.
- DMV Improves Website Services for Customers
- 6 months after the Camp Fire: DMV monthly customers double
- New DMV Laws Aim to Improve Rider Safety
- Willows DMV office closing for renovations
- Internal computer outage affects DMV operations
- DMV launches campaign to combat unlicensed vehicle dismantling
- Redding and Yuba City DMVs Adding Saturday Hours
- DMV opens temporary office for victims of Klamathon Fire
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- PG&E Restores Gas Service to Nearly All Paradise Customers