PARADISE, Calif. - A curfew is in place for the town of Paradise, even though the area is still under an evacuation order.
The Director of Emergency Services Declared the curfew on Thursday, stating that no one is allowed in public places between the hours of 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Law enforcement, first responders and utility workers are exempt from the order.
Police will have the right to arrest anyone who breaks curfew, but for now, the town is still under a mandatory evacuation order.
- Curfew in Place for Town of Paradise
- Paradise curfew hours reduction
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Paradise Town Hall Gets Makeover
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- All Town Services Return to Paradise Town Hall Feb. 4
- Traffic Alert for the town of Paradise
- Town of Paradise Two-Month Progress Report
- Paradise Town Council Gets Rebuilding Status Update
- Paradise Town Council talks about disaster recovery