PARADISE, Calif. - Crews rebuilding the Ridge are feeling the effects of the winter storm.
One development team said that of the 10 houses that they are working on, they couldn't work on three of them because of the weather.
Frank Lewis of Nor Cal Development said they have to be extra wary of falling branches and limbs while they work during wintery weather conditions.
"If we can't work on those for the next week, then we'll work on the insides of the homes, we'll get the others further along ahead of schedules, then we'll fall back and get the other ones caught up," Lewis said.
They expect to have one of the 10 houses done by January, Lewis said.
- Crews struggle rebuilding the Ridge, winter storm
- Rebuilding the Ridge in wet weather
- Ridge rebuilding delays in Paradise Pines
- Winter storm brings heavy winds to the ridge
- New website aims to connect contractors rebuilding on the Ridge
- Winter storm school closures
- Rebuilding progress in Paradise
- 'Rock the Ridge' rocks Chico
- Water progress on the ridge
- Home, home on the Ridge!