UPDATE 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - CAL FIRE has released new information regarding a fire that broke out in Happy Valley on Tuesday.
According to officials, the fire destroyed one building and was caused by an outdoor grill.
Fire crews were able to contain the fire and are still on the scene to completely put out the fire.
The owner of the grill was issued a citation, according to authorities.
CAL FIRE officials are urging the public to not leave outdoor cooking apparatuses unattended.
HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. - CAL FIRE crews are responding to a fire that broke out in Happy Valley on Tuesday.
According to fire officials, the fire broke out around 2:15 p.m. in the area of Lorina Drive and Nippy Lane.
The fire is about one acre in size.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.