OROVILLE, Calif. - Fire crews were able to knock down a house fire in Oroville on Sunday.
On Sunday afternoon, the Oroville Fire Department responded to a report of a structure fire on Nikki Court in Oroville.
Crews worked quickly to extinguish the fire before it extended outside the master bedroom of the home. The quick efforts saved the structure overall, however, the interior suffered heavy smoke damage.
The department said the fire was started by a child playing with a lighter.
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Fire Crews Work Quickly to Extinguish Fire
- Fire crews extinguish 2 Gridley structure fires
- Crews extinguish mobile home fire in Palermo
- Crews work to extinguish fire in Bangor
- Cal Fire extinguishes Magalia house fire
- Residential Fire in Redding Quickly extinguished by Fire Crews
- Orland fire crews extinguish vegetation fire off of I-5
- Fire crews extinguish grass fire near Gold Country Casino
- Crews extinguish fire caused by illegal fireworks in Redding