HORNBROOK, Calif. - “Cal Recycle” has completed clean-up on the “Klamathon Fire” in Siskiyou County.
Crews removed 1,300 tons of debris from the 49 properties destroyed.
Final Inspections are now underway.
That is expected to wrap up in mid-October.
“Cal Recycle” is also working on the Pawnee and Mendocino-Complex Fires.
- Crews Wrap Up ‘Klamathon Fire’ Clean-Up
- Klamathon Fire Forces Evacuations
- Evacuees displaced from the Klamathon Fire
- Man Arrested in Connection to Klamathon Fire
- Klamathon Fire:One fatality confirmed, I-5 traffic open again
- LATEST: Officials confirm one death in Klamathon Fire
- Klamathon Fire Press Conference from Friday July 7, 2018
- Maintenance Repair for Victims of the 'Klamathon Fire'
- DMV opens temporary office for victims of Klamathon Fire