BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Members of Butte County's Alternative Custody Supervision crew cleaned over 25 cubic yards of trash from a transient camp.
The camp was located off of the Esplanade along Mud Creek, near Shasta Elementary School.
A concerned neighbor contacted the Butte County Sheriff's Office to report the problem.
This morning, ACS members were in north Chico cleaning up a transient camp that had been set up off Esplanade, along Mud Creek near Shasta Elementary School. A concerned resident contacted BCSO to report it. The crew removed approximately 25 cubic yards of trash and other debris. pic.twitter.com/mSbSB54D5o
— Butte County Sheriff (@ButteSheriff) January 31, 2019
- Crew Cleans 25 Cubic Yards of Trash from Chico Transient Camp
- Chico Transient Arrested for Burglary
- Vegetation Fire Lights up Transient Camp
- Redding Police Clean up Trash from Illegal Camps
- Chico Police: Transient grabbed Chapmantown Child's Arm
- Transient arrested for downtown Chico robbery
- Volunteers clean up trash on Cohasset Road
- Police Find Body at Transient Camp in Oroville
- Camp Fire Clean-up Options
- Chico Transient Arrested for Lewd Act with a Child