Chico, Calif.--One woman was sent to the hospital following a two-car crash in Chico Wednesday night.
Police said it happened just before 8:30 when a Toyota sedan driving north on Fir street was hit by an SUV that ran a red light while traveling east on Highway 32.
The woman inside the sedan had to be taken out using the jaws of life and sent to Enloe for minor injuries.
Traffic was reduced to one lane while police worked to clear the scene and traffic lights were affected.
Cal Trans has been called in to fix them, it's unknown at this time when they'll be running back as normal.
- Crash sends one woman to the hospital in Chico
- Crash in Chico sends one to the hospital
- Rollover Crash in Chico Sends Two to Hospital
- Driver hospitalized after rollover crash in Chico
- Rollover crash on Highway 32 sends one to hospital
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- Woman Arrested on DUI Charges After Crash Sends Four to Hospital
- CHP: Head-on collision sends two people to the hospital
- Car Versus Motorcycle Accident Sends One to the Hospital
- Man hospitalized after attack near Chico playground