UPDATE: 5:57 p.m., Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - The roadway is back open following the collision.
UPDATE: SR 273 at South Bonnyview Road - Roadway now open following two vehicle traffic collision. FINAL
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) July 11, 2019
REDDING, Calif. - A crash has closed the southbound lanes of Highway 273 in Redding on Wednesday evening.
Caltrans District 2 first reported the crash around 4:25 p.m. in the area of South Bonnyview Road.
Authorities say both lanes are blocked due to the crash involving two vehicles.
The Redding Police Department said traffic lights are out in the area, but traffic is moving.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
TRAFFIC ALERT: SR 273 at South Bonnyview Road - SB lanes currently blocked due to two vehicle traffic collision. WILL UPDATE
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) July 10, 2019
- Crash closes southbound lanes of Highway 273 in Redding
- Victim identified in Deadly Highway 273 Crash
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- Overnight deadly Highway 273 crash in Redding, Victim identified
- Crash blocking lane of Southbound Highway 99 south of Chico
- Redding Man Charged with Murder after Shooting near Highway 273
- Redding Police: Pedestrian Struck by Two Vehicles on Highway 273
- Pedestrian killed by car on Highway 273
- Traffic cleared, 4 hospitalized after crash on Highway 273
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding