UPDATE 2:53 p.m. Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - Authorities have released new information regarding a minor-injury crash near Lincoln Avenue and Kusel Road in Oroville.
California Highway Patrol said the crash involved three vehicles. One person was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.
According to CHP, one vehicle ran a stop sign traveling eastbound on Kusel Road. That car hit another vehicle, which spun out and hit a pole and fire hydrant.
One-way traffic control was in place as AT&T repaired the power pole.
OROVILLE, Calif. - A minor-injury crash is causing traffic delays near Lincoln Avenue and Kusel Road in Oroville.
Oroville California Highway Patrol first reported the delays around 9:40 a.m. on it's Facebook page.
Authorities are asking people to avoid the area as they investigate the crash.
Action News Now is working to learn more information. Stay tuned for updates.
- Crash causes traffic delays on Lincoln Avenue, Kusel Road
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road
- Motorcycle crash causes traffic delays on I-5, Knighton Road
- Traffic Alert: rollover crash on 1st Avenue and Neal Dow
- Traffic alert: Road work causes delays in Glenn County
- Motorcycle Crashes on Mangrove Avenue
- 5 injured in crash at Kirkwood Road, South Avenue
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Big-rig crash causes traffic delays on I-5