RED BLUFF, Calif. - This weekend all eyes are on Red Bluff. It's the 98th annual Red Bluff Round-Up.
Action News Now reporter Luna Nas took us to one of the event's biggest draws -- the Saturday morning parade in downtown Red Bluff. The event is a longtime family and community tradition.
One spectator told Luna that this is "the" big to-do for Red Bluff," calling it their social event of the year. She said that is when they all have an opportunity to show off their western pride.
"It gives us something to look forward to," said Tyler Casey. He described Red Bluff as the "town that time forgot" and said the event gives the community a sense of togetherness, in addition to giving them something to do.
The parade featured plenty of bands, floats and of course, cowboys.
The Red Bluff Round-Up is the largest three day rodeo in the entire country, bringing in more than 30,000 people and six million dollars every year.
- Red Bluff Rodeo Parade is a longtime family and community tradition
- Redding Rodeo Parade is always a great community event
- Red Bluff Round UP Underway at the Rodeo Grounds
- Redding Rodeo Week Kicks off
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- First night of Redding rodeo faces rain
- Redding Rodeo Week: Lone strangers identified
- Redding economy gets boost from Rodeo Week