Chico, Calif. -- On a day that's filled with so much romance, why not seal the deal and save a few dollars?
Seven couples got married at the Butte County Clerk Recorder's Office on Wednesday.
The new Hall of Records building opened in 2015.
It costs $60 to rent the room and book a staff member to perform the ceremony.
One of the couples has been together for 20 years.
"I think we're both a little nervous, but overall I think we're very happy," said Chris Starnes, the groom.
Just last year alone, the Clerk Recorder's Office married 220 couples.
- Couples say "I do" on Valentine's Day
- Chico Couple says "I do" in shadow of the Klamathon Fire
- Backyard Bird Feeders and Valentines
- Best Valentines Day gifts to get that special someone
- Love on the rocks: Penguins celebrating Valentine's Day
- Best Valentines candy for that special someone
- Mountain showers and much cooler conditions ahead for your Valentines Day
- VALENTINE’S DAY HERO: Quick thinking Fresno boy saves classmate from choking on candy
- Couple Loses Home In Carr Fire Days Before Wedding
- Do you want to be Lindsey Vonn’s Valentine?