CHICO, Calif.- Andrew Naslund and Catherine WIilder met 5 years ago. While the couple comes from very different backgrounds, there's one thing that they have always had in common... their love of beer.
Andrew says he remembers the night they met, "I actually ordered a Pale Ale that night so that was the first beer she ever saw me drink and I was wearing a Sierra Nevada shirt and jacket."
We caught up with the couple while they went cake tasting at Mim's Bakery in Chico.
While thousands ger up for the highly anticipated event at Sierra Nevada, for this couple it will be a moment that starts the rest of their lives.
The wedding will take place on Friday, September 27th at Sierra Nevada's Oktoberfest in Chico.
- Sierra Nevada 'Resilience' Out Now
- Marine presumed dead in Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Oktoberfest weekend kicks off at Sierra Nevada
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company will hold 'royal wedding' at this year's Oktoberfest
- Sierra Nevada Hosts 'Pint Night' to Celebrate Resilience IPA
- LATEST: Morning road conditions crossing the Sierra Nevada range
- Massive search for Marine missing in Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Storm dumps 18 inches of snow, heavy rain in Sierra Nevada
- Sierra Nevada Hosts Thanksgiving to Bring Victims of Camp Fire Together