Oroville Rescue Mission - 4250 Lincoln Blvd, Oroville
- Hours: Once the temperature reaches 95 degrees or above, the cooling center opens
- Breakfast served at 6:30 a.m., lunch served at noon and dinner served at 7 p.m. Water and Gatorade are available
- Safety precautions: Those who are comfortable wearing a mask are asked to bring in their own. Individuals will be checked for coronavirus symptoms upon entry, anyone with symptoms will be sent to the hospital. The Oroville Rescue Mission is practicing social distancing. They will have their multi-purpose room open, along with a tent out in the driveway area.
Depot Park - 5th and Cedar Streets, Chico
- Hours: An emergency cooling center will be made available on Saturday, Sept. 5 through Monday, Sept. 7. from noon through 8 p.m. each day.
- The cooling center will consist of a shade structure with misters
- To obtain up-to-date information, call 211.
Redding Library - 1100 Parkview Ave., Redding
- Hours: Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday from 1 - 5 p.m.
Anderson Library - 3200 West Center St., Anderson
- Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Burney Library – 37116 Main St, Burney
- Hours: Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Closed 1 to 2 p.m. for lunch)
Orland Library – 333 Mill St., Orland
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Tuesday & Thursday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Glenn County Public Health – 240 N. Villa Ave., Willows
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Willows Library – 201 N. Lassen St, Willows
- Hours: Tuesday & Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday & Thursday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Elk Creek Library – 3432 County Road 309, Elk Creek
- Hours: Tuesday & Thursday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Bayliss Library – 7830 Road 39, Bayliss
- Hours: Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.