On January 9th around 4:40 p.m. Michael Winarski of Corning walked into a Red Bluff Food Mart on Antelope Boulevard.
Winarski grabbed a bottle of wine, attempted to break it and demand money from the store employees.
Winarski then ran from the business towards two Red Bluff Police officers who were in the area on an unrelated incident.
Customers and employees chased after Winarski who was arrested and booked into Tehama County Jail for attempted robbery.
- Corning man runs to police after attempted robbery
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- Authorities chase, arrest Corning attempted murder suspect
- Man Arrested in Oroville Attempted Bank Robbery
- Corning woman arrested, charged with attempted murder of ex-boyfriend
- Redding Police searching for suspect in attempted robbery
- Man Flees Chico Walgreens After Armed Robbery Attempt
- Store owner attacked during attempted robbery
- Attempted Robbery at Rolling Hills Casino
- Attempted robbery suspect arrested in Downtown Chico