Tehama County Calif.—A Corning man is behind bars after being charged with several counts of sexually abusing a child.
Bonaficio Hernandez-Munoz, 39 years old was arrested Wednesday in Corning.
Hernandez-Munoz has been charged with three counts of sexually abusing a child under the age of ten.
Sheriff’s officials have not released many details about the alleged crimes.
They also have not said whether there could be other victims.
Hernandez-Munoz was booked into the Tehama County Jail, and is being held on 2.2 million dollars bail.
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Suspect Arrested for Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Corning Women Arrested in Vacaville
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- A Chico man pleads guilty in federal court to filming sexual abuse of a child.
- Orland Man Killed in Crash Near Corning
- Redding neurologist arrested again, faces 19 new sexual abuse charges
- Redding doctor arrested on 9 felony counts of sexual abuse
- Flournoy man arrested for Child Pornography