You may want to get your umbrella ready for the start of your Tuesday. Showers and the potential for thunderstorms are ahead for the morning hours today, but skies are expected to clear out this afternoon. The best chance for active weather will be in the Sierra and Foothills this morning, but we can't rule out some light showers in the valley. Snow levels are hovering at around 6000', and around an inch of new snow will be possible today. The best chance for wet weather will be before noon, and then the threat of showers will taper off. You'll also want to dress for cooler temperatures before you head out the door today. Valley areas have dipped into the mid 50's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's to 40's this morning. Winds are out of the Southeast to around 15mph early today, but will shift to become out of the North this afternoon. Temperatures will climb into the mid 70's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up anywhere from the high 50's to low 70's later today.
Sunny skies and a decent warming trend will be ahead for your middle to late week forecast. Valley high tempratures will climb back into the high 70's on Wednesday, and will continue to climb into the mid to high 80's by Friday afternoon. We'll be staying dry from Wednesday through Saturday. Temperatures will end up in the mid to high 80's in the valley on both Friday and Saturday afternoons. Cloudy skies, and a chance for mountain showers will be returning for the latter part of your weekend. Temperatures will dip back into the low 80's on Sunday afternoon in the valley. Looks like we can expect a cooler start to next week as temperatures continue to cool off. Valley areas are currently projected to be in the mid 70's on Monday of next week. Monday will be partly cloudy with a slight chance for some showers.
- Cooler with the chance for showers and thunderstorms today
- Showers & a chance for more thunderstorms today
- Showers & a chance for thunderstorms today
- Showers and thunderstorms likely today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers and the chance for thunderstorms today
- Cooler & breezy with a chance of mountain showers today
- Lower snow & a chance for thunderstorms today
- Much cooler with scattered showers lingering today
- Cloudy with a chance for showers today
- Cooler temperatures & more thunderstorms ahead