Sunday looks to be sunny and warm once again. It will be breezy at times with the dry conditions elevated fire hazards are once again something to watch for. Sunday's highs in the Valley will be in the 70's to near 80 which is up to 15 degrees above normal for this time of year.
Finally the weather changes this next week. On Monday a weak cold front approaches California and we'll get some clouds ahead of the system and cooler temperatures. The system passes overhead on Tuesday but there will be little precipitation for us in Northern California. The coast will get a few showers on Tuesday and light and scattered rain and snow showers will develop in the mountains on Tuesday night and Wednesday. The brunt of that storm will move into Southern California where thet will get a good soaking, some much needed rain for them.
Behind the system we will be cooler but we'll also have the potential for gusty winds developing over Northern California for the middle of next week, but humidity is not expected to be all that low. The stronger winds mixed with the already dry fuels will result in elevated concerns for fire danger during the middle of next week once again. Temperatures the rest of the week should stay in the 60's to near 70 for the Valley.
- Cooler Weather This Weekend
- Cooler Weather Ahead!
- Cooler Weather Ahead
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Wet & cooler weather returns late week
- Cooler weather with showers this week!
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Friday
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Monday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend