Chico, Calif,-- Here's a quick wrap up of what to expect this week: It'll be breezy off and during the work week, so keep fire danger in mind.
Sunday will be cooler than your warm Saturday, with light showers tonight and Sunday to the North.
By mid week and into next weekend, we'll warm up and dry out.
Right now a cold front ahead of low pressure is pushing into the Pacific Northwest, so some moisture will make it's way onto the coast and into the North State by tomorrow.
So, expect some rain near the coast and in the northern regions of the North State.
Sunday will be cooler and breezy as the cold air passes through, especially windy in the mountains and in the western parts of the valley.
Into the work-week we'll continue to see this northerly flow, then shifting from out of the east around Wednesday, picking up strength into Thursday.
Much of that wind will be higher up which actually lets temperatures warm up again, though that will dry us out even more.
Friday into next weekend, even faster winds will shift off to the east as high pressure moves back in and brings warmer, dry and calmer conditions.
7 DAY: Redding forecast
7 DAY: Chico forecast
WEATHER: Maps and radar
- Some Rain Sunday and Breezy Week Ahead
- Breezy Afternoon, Rain Ahead This Weekend
- Chance of Rain this Week, Breezy Weekend Ahead
- Breezy & warm through the week, mostly dry weekend ahead
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Tuesday
- Breezy & warmer weather ahead for Northern California
- Fire Weather Into Sunday, Rain Next Week
- Chilly & breezy start to your work week
- Breezy & warm start to your work week