CHICO, Calif. - The Boys and Girls Club will benefit from the upcoming Paradise Cook-Off.
The event is a four-course cooking competition, with chefs from all around the county participating.
The 4th annual fundraiser is usually held in Paradise but was moved to Chico after the Camp Fire.
The goal of the fundraiser is to support summer services for Paradise and Magalia youth.
Tickets are $15 individually or $50 for a family of four.
- Cook-Off benefits Paradise Boys & Girls Club
- Paradise Cook-Off Helps Boys & Girls Club
- Delicious food at 'Paradise Cook-Off' to benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Pasta on the Plaza to Benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Boys & Girls Club Expands in Chico
- Concert to Benefit Made in Paradise
- Wildfire Benefit Concert in Paradise September 15th
- Great Harvest bunnies help the Boys & Girls Club
- Chefs compete to raise money for Boys & Girls Club
- Oroville Boys & Girls Clubs hosts Barrels, Bites & Bounty fundraiser