COHASSET, Calif.-- CAL FIRE will conduct a control burn Thursday morning near Cohasset.
The planned burn will be 27 acres along Cohasset road. It starts at 10 a.m. and will take place 10 miles north-east of Cohasset.
Fire officials say smoke will be visible in northern Butte County as well as eastern Tehama County.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Control Burn Planned near Cohasset
- CAL FIRE extinguishes escaped controlled burn in Cohasset
- Cohasset Evacuation Drill
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Control Burn at Stumps Field
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Government Shutdown Halts Controlled Burns
- Control burn in Butte County
- Volunteers clean up trash on Cohasset Road