OROVILLE, Calif.—Cal Fire Butte County Fire Department, in cooperation with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife and the California Department of Water Resources will be conducting a 15 acre control burn in Oroville.
The burn will be at the Rabe Road Shooting Range on Friday June 1st.
It is scheduled to begin around 9 a.m.
The control burn will provide live fire training plus remove dry, hazardous vegetation easily ignited in the area.
The shooting range will be closed to the public all day Friday June 1st.
Smoke from this control burn will be highly visible during the morning hours near the airport in west Oroville.
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Controlled burn scheduled in Butte County
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia: Cancelled
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia Postponed
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Redding Fire Department Scheduled Controlled Burn for Buckeye Area
- CAL FIRE conducting a controlled burn south of Oroville
- Control Burn at Loafer Creek, East of Lake Oroville Wednesday
- BLM plans week-long control burn near Lake Oroville
- Control Burn at Stumps Field