BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross are working together on creating a contract extension.
Currently, the two sides have agreed to extend the contract through Jan. 15.
Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross originally announced that they were cutting ties on Nov. 1 after weeks of failed contract negotiations.
In the meantime, they are back on the bargaining table.
They say that if the contract were to end without an extension it would not affect those on Medicare or Medi-Cal.
- Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross Extend Contract
- Contract Extended Between Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross reach contract agreement
- Contract extended between Enloe and Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Terminates Commercial Contract with Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Vs. Anthem Blue Cross : What's Next?
- Enloe and Blue Cross Continue Contract Negotiations
- Contract Between Anthem Blue Cross and Enloe Hospital Set to Expire
- Enloe Extends Blue Cross Contract Through December Due to Camp Fire
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion