REDDING, Calif – Caltrans District 2, in conjunction with Hat Creek Construction and Materials, Inc., is set to begin the Lake Britton Overlay Project on State Route 89 in Shasta County.
The project will grind out and overlay asphalt on approximately three miles of State Route 89 from Clark Creek Road to the Lake Britton Bridge.
Guardrails will be adjusted and upgraded in the area as needed.
Work is tentatively set to begin on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, and is expected to be completed by June.
Motorists should anticipate one-way traffic control in the area on weekdays during daytime hours.
- Construction to cause traffic delays on State Route 89
- North State Construction Could Cause Traffic Delays
- Construction to cause weekend traffic delays on Highway 70
- Traffic alert: Construction causes 15-minute delays on Highway 299
- Bear causes traffic delays on Highway 44
- New traffic route connects northwest and northeast Chico
- Jackson family patriarch dies at 89
- Road Construction at the City of Shasta Lake, Expect Delays
- Jellys Ferry Bridge construction causes major driving detours, delays
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs