CALIFORNIA - Congressman Doug LaMalfa spoke on the phone with Action News Now anchors Debbie Cobb and Hayley Watts about the $2 trillion stimulus package for the response of the coronavirus.
Watch the two videos above to hear the congressman speak on the package itself while also touching on how long the package would last, what he believes it must be focused on and the bi-partisan conversation of the package.
- Congressman LaMalfa speaks on coronavirus stimulus package
- Congressman LaMalfa responds to gov’t shutdown
- One-on-one with Congressman Doug LaMalfa
- Congressman LaMalfa Reacts to Aanestad's Death
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa reacts to State of the Union Address
- Congressman LaMalfa Responds to President's Threat to Withhold FEMA Funding
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa introduces High-Speed Refund Act
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa discusses gun control, mass-shootings in America
- Childhood friends make Congressman LaMalfa's military nomination list
- Congressman LaMalfa announces legislation to defund needle programs