NORTHERN CALIFORNIA - North State Congressman Doug LaMalfa wants to use money from the high-speed rail project to improve safety on Highway 70.
LaMalfa has introduced the High-Speed Refund Act.
It would require any discretionary grant funds provided by the Department of Transportation for the high-speed rail project to be reimbursed to the federal government.
The funds would then be used for freight and highway projects such as the widening of Highway 70.
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa introduces High-Speed Refund Act
- One-on-one with Congressman Doug LaMalfa
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa reacts to State of the Union Address
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa discusses gun control, mass-shootings in America
- Doug LaMalfa Sworn Into House of Representatives
- Congressman LaMalfa responds to gov’t shutdown
- Congressman LaMalfa Reacts to Aanestad's Death
- LaMalfa Supports Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Doug LaMalfa Beats Audrey Denney in Congressional Race
- Rep. Doug LaMalfa shares thoughts on Wednesday's impeachment debate