Oroville, Calif. -- Oroville Police are investigating two shootings only a half-mile apart in Oroville.
Police say the first happened at 10:05 p.m. Thursday at Martin Luther King Junior Park off B Street. A 23-year old man was shot while outside his vehicle in the park. He is now hospitalized with a gunshot wound to the upper body and is expected to survive.
At 10:22 p.m. Oroville Police received multipled 911 cals of "shots fired" on Florence Avenue, just a half-mile away from the first shooting. Responding officers found three houses and two cars with bullet holes. The homes were occupied, but no one was injured.
Oroville Police are investigating these two incidents as separate at this time.
There are no suspects at this time. The investigation is ongoing.
- Oroville Police Investigating Two Shootings Half-Mile Apart
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Police investigate murder of Oroville grandmother
- Investigators need help finding suspects in south Oroville shooting
- UPDATE: Oroville shooting victim identified
- Father, Son Shooting in Oroville
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting
- Police investigating body found in Oroville Foodmaxx parking lot
- Oroville police capture murder suspect