Paradise, Calif. - Made in Paradise will benefit from a day of Music planned for Saturday, April 28th.
It takes place from 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Work Training Center's Creative Learning Center, at 1080 Ewald Court in Paradise.
Made in Paradise is alwo part of the non-profit Work Training Center, providing an art therapy day program for adults with disabilities.
The benefit will feature live, classis Rock & Roll by The Revells. The musicians in the band have been performing together for 18 years and covera a wide variety of music from the 1950's to the 2000's ... most of it is "danceable". The event will also feature DJ Andy Karaoke and performances by the Hula Art Academy of Chico. The Revells will take the stage at 3:30 p.m.
Admission is FREE. There will also be delicious food, beer and wine for sale, along with raffles and door prizes.
This is the fourth year for the event and it takes place rain or shine. For more information call Made in Paradise at (530) 872-3296.
- Concert to Benefit Made in Paradise
- Wildfire Benefit Concert in Paradise September 15th
- Paradise Native Organizes Benefit Concert for Camp Fire Victims
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- Rockin' Americana Concert to Benefit KZFR
- El Rey Hosting Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- Paradise Performing Arts Center concert series
- Cook-Off benefits Paradise Boys & Girls Club
- Mandolin Music Concert to Benefit Sojourner's House on the Ridge
- Feather Falls Casino Holds Camp Fire Benefit Concert