OROVILLE - Looking back at a crazy year, together people in Oroville who went through 2017’s spillway disaster were treated to burgers, hot dogs and chips at Riverbend Park on Sunday.
"We all have to deal with the same problems, it's nothing that one is dealing with more than the other, so for everybody to be able to come together and say hey we're here for each other is very important in my eyes,” said Bobby O’ Reiley, an event organizer.
O' Reiley said on Sunday that it would not have been possible without donations from Feather Falls Casino, Grocery Outlet and others.
- Community party held to reflect Oroville spillway anniversary
- 1 year anniversary of Oroville Spillway Crisis
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Butte County Sheriff reflects back on the Oroville Spillway Crisis on anniversary
- Two-Year Anniversary of Oroville Dam Spillway Emergency
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Hearing held on Oroville Dam Spillway crisis at state capitol
- Oroville spillway looter charged with stealing
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work