MAGALIA, Calif. - A community meeting was held Sunday afternoon, giving opportunities for those displaced by the Camp Fire to ask questions to local authorities and state leaders.
Dozens attended the meeting at Old Skyway Road it ran from 2-5 p.m., Butte County Supervisor Doug Teeter and Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea attended the forum.
A lot of people asked them questions including water, power restoration and when all roads will reopen.
Although a lot of the questions can't be answered immediately, Honea says he primarily visited the community to thank them for their patience.
- Community Meeting Held for Magalia Residents
- Paradise & Magalia residents confused by mystery powder
- UPDATE: Magalia Man Barricades Himself Inside Residence
- Why Magalia Residents Cannot Return Home
- Magalia Residents Continue to Return Home
- Magalia community unveils new welcome sign
- Mysterious white powder has Magalia and Paradise residents concerned
- Magalia residents impacted by extra surcharge on water bill
- Community Center in Magalia Helps Camp Fire Evacuees