REDDING, Calif. - On Tuesday morning, Redding neighbors have a chance to have a coffee with a cop.
From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Redding California Highway Patrol deputies will be at the Placer Street Starbucks.
It is an opportunity to meet with local law enforcement, ask them questions or voice concerns about what’s happening in your neighborhood.
According to the Department of Justice, it’s crucial to maintain a mutual trust between law enforcement and the communities they serve for effective policing.
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ is Tuesday Morning in Redding
- Coffee With a Cop Day
- 'Kindergarten Cop' actor, films new movie in Redding
- Coffee grounds can cause drainage issues
- Red Bluff Man Arrested for Trying to Kill Cop with Vehicle
- California cops bust multimillion-dollar weed 'fortress'
- Footprints lead cops straight to burglar
- Accused Cop Killer in Court Wednesday
- Reinventing Redding
- Oroville Chamber of Commerce Invites Public to Coffee Connection