The 98th Annual Red Bluff Round-Up Rodeo runs through Sunday, April 21st at the Tehama District Fairgrounds in Red Bluff.
The event draws thousands of people and features 600 competitors hoping to win thousands of dollars in prize money.
But no one works harder than the Rodeo Clowns, who both entertain the audience and risk their lives keeping cowboys safe from angry, 1800 lb. bulls by running interference.
Action News Now reporter Spencer Joseph got a taste of that experience interviewing Rodeo Clown J.J. Harrison Live during the 6 p.m. news right before the Rodeo Friday night.
The outcome is pretty hilarious, just watch the video.
The rodeo continues at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 1:30 p.m. Sunday, with the Red Bluff Round-Up Rodeo Parade winding through Downtown Red Bluff starting at 10 a.m. Saturday.
For ticket information visit www.RedBluffRoundup.com or call the round-Up office at (530) 527-1000.
- Clowning Around at the Red Bluff Round-Up
- Red Bluff Round-Up Competition Preview
- Red Bluff Round-Up Director dies
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Round-Up Offers New Fast Paced Women's Event
- Locals gear up for this weekend's Red Bluff Round-Up
- Red Bluff Round UP Underway at the Rodeo Grounds
- 99th Annual Red Bluff Round-Up postponed to undetermined date
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft