Windy, mild sums up Saturday pretty well. Look for winds to be much calmer into Sunday, still pushing up to 10-15mph, with cooler temps and cloudy skies. A weak storm system moving in from the Northwest will drop temps 5-10° from what we had Saturday afternoon.
More clouds will push in closer to Noon, then mostly cloudy skies for the remainder of Sunday. We could even see some very light rain/snow for Sunday afternoon/evening and into early Monday. Anything that falls really won't amout to much of anything though, perhaps a few inches of snow in the Mountains and a some rain sprinkles for the Valley.
Skies clear out into the work week and temperatures will warm up quickly. The 7-day forecast has a good mix of 60° and 70° temps. We should see more of the 70s coming back around Valentine's Day and then to wrap up the work week. Valentine's Day weather looks EXCELLENT for a romantic picnic or dinner outside with your signifiicant other.
Temperatures look like they'll be the warmest for Thursday/Friday, just a few degrees cooler into next weekend. Expect much more of the Spring-like weather to stick around for now.
- Cloudy, Cooler for Sunday
- Slightly cooler and partly cloudy today
- Getting cooler with cloudy skies today
- Cooler Weather This Weekend
- Cooler This Weekend!
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Cooler temperatures & more thunderstorms ahead
- Cloudy with a chance for showers today
- Wet & cooler conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Wet & cooler weather returns late week