SHASTA COUNTY, Calif.- Drivers can expect three full days of closures for parts of northbound I-5.
According to Caltrans, work on the "Six Lane Expansion Project" will require full highway closures on the northbound
lanes between Anderson and Redding.
This will only impact late or early morning drivers.
The highway is expected to reopen after 5 a.m. until midnight.
Caltrans posted a detour mapped out by a truck driver.
- Closures set for parts of northbound I-5
- Caltrans District 2 announces northbound I-5 closure
- 4 hospitalized due to big rig crash on northbound I-5
- Traffic now clear on northbound I-5 at Bonneyview in Redding
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Southbound I-5 open in Siskiyou County, northbound reopen at 5:30 p.m.
- Big Rig Back-up Continues with I-5 Closure
- Delta Fire Traffic Conditions: I-5 Reopens After Emergency Closure
- One dead after head-on crash at northbound Hwy 99
- Three Car Pileup Slows Down Northbound Highway 99