Butte County Calif.—Butte County Public works has crews scheduled to perform an asphalt overlay on Oro-Chico Highway between Mesa Road and Durham Dayton Highway.
Access to Old Durham Wood will be available from Durham-Dayton Highway, but the Mesa Road end will be closed completely.
The work is necessary to seal the roadway surface from moisture and prevent the formation of pot holes.
The work will require the temporary closure of Oro-Chico Highway when workers and equipment are on the project.
The closure is set to take place on Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Hours of the roadway closure will be from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Motorists are encouraged to use an alternate route. Road signs are being set-up to notify traveling public of the upcoming closure.
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Tahoe Highway 28 Overnight Closures
- 1 killed in crash on Oro Quincy Highway Sunday
- Traffic Alert: Highway 32 Closure Between Chico and Chester
- Highway 70 Intermittent Closures Through October
- Hotels Remain Packed After Thursdays Highway Closure
- UPDATE: Funding Approved for Highway 70 Construction
- Highway 36 Construction in Red Bluff
- Oro Quincy Hwy Won't Reopen This Year