OLD MAGALIA, Calif. - A new memorial was unveiled in Old Magalia Friday morning.
The memorial is off of Old Skyway.
The Clampers unvieled the memorial where you can see bricks donated by people who lost their homes in the Camp Fire.
There are addresses on all the bricks, from homes that burned in the fire.
Some of the bricks were donated, and others were collected by private companies.
The memorial also has the names of people who died in the fire, and the one unknown person.
The whole project was privated funded, through the E Clampus Vitus Chapter 7-11.
Brian Carson is a Clamper and says it was a meaningful accomplishment for everyone.
"We built this to have this here, not just for the Camp Fire, but to have a memorial for people to come and reflect and be there," said Carson.
Carson added the people re-building are the pioneers for the community and this is just one stepping stone for everyone.
- Clampers unveil new memorial in Old Magalia
- Magalia community unveils new welcome sign
- Magalia Man Arrested in Shooting
- Camp Fire remembrance in Magalia
- CAL FIRE ‘Fill the Boot’ in Magalia
- Magalia stabbing suspect on the loose
- Shed Fire Spreads to Vegetation in Magalia
- Paradise & Magalia residents confused by mystery powder
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia: Cancelled