The City of Redding announced today an innovative digital solution designed to enhance realtime citizen engagement. The City is partnering with HundredX, Inc. to enable residents to provide fast feedback about city programs and services. HundredX is the creator of the awardwinning Express Feedback® technology used by many of the leading companies in the world.
Barry Tippin, Redding City Manager, commented “The City of Redding is committed to creating the best programs and services we can for our citizens. We believe listening plays a vital role in achieving that mission. We are excited to partner with HundredX to provide an easy and innovative way for our citizens to help shape our programs, services and priorities.”
The feedback program known as Express Feedback® can be accessed via the City of Redding website by clicking on the Express Feedback® icon located on the bottom of each City webpage. Links will also be available on select City employee’s email signatures, and on all social media platforms. Once feedback is provided, City of Redding staff can use it to identify program strengths and potential areas for improvement as well as recognize employees for excellent service provided to residents.
For more information on HundredX Express Feedback® solutions, or to download the Expresit apps, visit here.
To access the Express Feedback® City of Redding page, click here.
- City of Redding launches innovative citizen engagement program
- BCSO Launches New Online Tool, "Citizen Rims"
- Citizens Help Redding Police Make Three Arrests
- Citizens help find Redding home invasion suspect
- Singer Ed Sheeran is engaged
- Annual program gives citizens hands-on fire training
- Chico Fire Citizens' Academy
- Redding Firefighters Listen to Citizens at Carr Fire Community Meeting
- Chico announces online civic engagement tool
- Innovative "Macbeth" brings Shakespeare back to Bidwell Park