Photo Gallery 1 Images
Redding Calif.—The City of Redding will be replacing the sewer mains and portions of the sewer laterals along portions of Churn Creek Road, Hartnell Avenue, Le Brun Lane, Del Sol Place, School Street, Linda Lane, Adams Lane, Camino Court, and Alexander Drive.
The project involves replacing around 11,000 linear feet of failing sanitary sewer by pipe bursting method.
The majority of the existing sewer is either 6-inch or 8-inch vitrified clay or asbestos cement pipe, and will be replaced with new 8-inch HDPE pipe.
The existing sanitary sewer laterals will be replaced between the new main and right-of-way where a cleanout will be installed.
Project construction will start on April 9th and is expected to be finished in October.
The majority of the work will take place during the day between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
During work hours, portions of the street will be limited to one lane with traffic control or detours.
- City of Redding Replacing Sewer Mains
- City of Redding replaces water main
- Major Sewer Project Gets Underway in Redding, Could Cause Delays
- Sewer Project Closes Parts of Churn Creek Road in Redding
- UPDATE: Redding water main breaks, traffic diverted
- Redding City Council discusses property sales, new developments, replacing soccer field
- Paradise receives federal funding for sewer system
- Paradise receives replacement flags
- Redding Introduces New City Flag
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition