REDDING, Calif. - Three businesses are poised to receive licenses to sell cannabis in the city of Redding, according to city officials.
City Manager Barry Tippin said Bryant Wellness Partners, Inc., Hype Cannabis Co., and The Green Door have passed the first stage of the cannabis licensing process.
Tippin said the process took longer than they originally anticipated with some delays announced in June. (Click here for the story about the delay in June). He said that the three businesses announced Friday have been approved to proceed to the next step of the process toward opening cannabis retail businesses.
"I feel like we have done our best to select quality candidates," said Tippin. He said additional approvals may be announced in the coming weeks.
- City of Redding Approves Three Business for Future Cannabis Retail Sales
- Redding City Council Approves fee Schedule for Retail Cannabis Businesses
- Redding Announces Cannabis Business Approval
- Redding Decision on Cannabis Retail Licenses Delayed
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Redding Planning Commission Approves Cannabis Cultivator
- Redding Accepting Proposals for Cannabis-Related Businesses
- Cannabis Businesses in Redding Take Next Step
- City of Redding Releases fee Schedule for Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Chico Businesses Attend Cannabis Panel