Redding, Calif.—The new expansion at the Churn creek Healthcare Urgent Care was completed Tuesday.
The property is owned and operated by the Redding Rancheria.
The facility was expanded to have more urgent care rooms and a radiology facility.
The project started in January and has taken about five months to complete.
The group hopes that now the facility will be able to handle up to 100 patients a day at full capacity.
This project is part of the group’s vision for the tribes’ full service healthcare village.
They say their next step is to see that vision completed.
Stay with Action News Now for Coverage you can Count On. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Churn Creek Health Center Renovation Complete
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road
- Sewer Project Closes Parts of Churn Creek Road in Redding
- Redding CHP: Man arrested for DUI following Churn Creek Road accident
- Health professionals hold National Health Center Week
- Feather River Health Center Reopens
- Bay Bridge Demolition Complete
- Park panel talks about Chico Creek Nature Center lease
- Eaton Road extension project completed
- Berry Creek power pole concerns