ORLAND, Calif. - A group of volunteers in Orland are stepping up to help Camp Fire victims.
The First Lutheran Church gathered donations and had a distribution center for victims for the last three months, but now organizers say they are preparing to shut it down.
Starting Thursday, the church is holding a three-day yard sale.
Every dollar raised will be donated to Camp Fire victims with the help of Glenn County officials.
The yard sale is located on 1026 South Street, Orland, in the Grocery Outlet shopping center.
People can stop by from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Church holds 3-day yard sale to help Camp Fire victims
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- Redding fire officials investigating auto yard fire
- Community Yard Sale is a Benefit for Scholarships
- Stolen Property, Firearms Found at Yard Sale in Chico
- Redding Nonprofit Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Shasta County Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Camp Fire burn victim relearning to walk
- Camp Fire: List of identified victims
- RaboBank waives fees for Camp Fire victims