Many people in the north state may be wondering what to do with those Christmas trees as you take them down.
In Redding and Anderson tree removal can be done curbside starting January 8th through January 12th.
You may leave your tree beside your bins, or you can cut your tree and put it inside your green bin.
You must cut your tree into pieces no bigger than 4 feet whether you leave it on the curb or put it in the bin.
You may also bring your tree to the transfer station until January 31st with a copy of your bill and a photo ID.
In Chico the tree collection began December 26th and goes for three weeks.
You can put your tree inside or outside your green bin.
You need to cut the tree into pieces no bigger than 3 feet.
All trees must have all decorations removed to be picked up.
If you live in Chico and you are unable to cut your tree into pieces the local Boy Scouts are doing pick-ups for a donation. You can find out information on their website.
- Christmas tree removal in the north state
- PG&E tree removal concerns
- Christmas Tree Disposal
- North State Christmas Dinner Traditions
- Butte County contractor to remove hazardous trees
- Shasta County Christmas Tree Lit Up at State Capitol
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Mountain lion removed from tree in California backyard
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Tree removal project update
- The north state fills boxes for Operation Christmas Child