CHICO, Calif.- Christmas came early for many Camp Fire survivors.
Various organizations like the Fire Angels Network, Paradise Phoenix, Veterans Resource Center, and more teamed up to host a free pop-up shop at Paradise Phoenix in Chico on Sunday.
Fire Angels Network founder Kathleen Kettering says, "Christmas in July has been a fun event that a lot of other organizations have done and it just brings festiveness to the middle of summer when it's hot and miserable, but also because we got a giant donation of Christmas items and so it's the best way to make it festive and people can get what they need. "
Organizers say they hope to host community events at this location every last sunday of the month.
- Christmas in July for fire survivors
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Salvation Army Brings Christmas to Camp Fire Survivors
- ‘Unwined’ Restaurant Hosts Free Christmas Dinner for Camp Fire Survivors
- Christmas comes early for kid Camp Fire survivors
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Community BBQ for fire survivors
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor