Tuesday, January 16 - Chocolate After Dark is coming to Turtle Bay on Friday, February 2, 2018 from 7-9pm in the museum. Guests will enjoy an evening of unique chocolate delicacies, distinctive wine and beverage tastings and an exclusive preview of our newest exhibition Design Zone. This event is sponsored by Win-River Resort & Casino.
Participating Vendors Include: Burnsini Vineyards, Dakaro Cellars, Merlo Family Vineyards, Mosely Family Cellars , Churn Creek Cellars, Lassen Peak Winery, Shasta Cider Company, BC Catering, Cicada Cantina, Chocolate de Nannette, Clearie’s Restaurant & Lounge, From the Hearth, and Mosaic Restaurant.
All funds raised support the educational programs and exhibitions at Turtle Bay Exploration Park, a 501(c)3 nonprofit whose mission is to promote wonder, exploration, and appreciation of our world.
With limited tickets available, this fabulous event is sure to sell out, so don’t wait – get your tickets today! Buy your tickets online or at the Turtle Bay Museum Store & Coffee Bar. This is a 21 and over event only. Tickets will not be available at the door.
- Chocolate after dark at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Turtle Bay hosts 'Parade of Animals'
- Future engineers explore construction at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay Opens New Prehistoric Exhibition
- Butterflies Take Over 'Turtle Bay' in Redding
- Turtle Bay 'Sheraton Hotel' set to open soon
- Fruit tree selection and cultivation at Turtle Bay
- Critters at Redding's Turtle Bay Beat Triple-Digit Heat
- Turtle Bay Offers Free Admission to Museum Sunday