CHICO, Calif.- CHP has kicked off its annual "Chips for Kids" toy drive for needy children this holiday season. They hope to get unwrapped toys for the 2400 kids that have been displaced by the Camp Fire.
"This year we're hoping to make it alot bigger," said CHP public information officer, Logan Callihan.
In years past, CHP has catered to 300-350 kids in partnership with the Salvation Army to get toys for kids but this year they hope to exceed expectations.
There are more than 20 drop-off locations throughout Red Bluff. You can still donate at CHP offices all over the North State including the CHP offices in Oroville and Chico.
- CHP Hosts Chips For Kids Toy Drive
- CHiP's for Kids Toy Drive
- CHP Kicks off Annual Chips for Kids Toy Drives
- Oroville CHP delivers toys to kids
- CHP Warns Drivers about Drinking and Driving
- Toy Drive Set up For Kids Affected by Camp Fire
- Toys for Tots toy drive happening in Chico
- Toys For Tots Drive Today in Chico
- CHP Hosting 'Tip a Chippie' for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Shasta County CHP officer in court on reckless driving charges