(NBC News) The White House cheered Friday's numbers showing another drop in the jobless rate.
"These are good numbers. This is another strong jobs report in a series of strong EMP reports," said Jared Bernstein, from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
China warned today, if President Trump continues to escalate the trade war, it will retaliate by hiking tariffs on U.S. beef, seafood, and thousands of other goods totaling $60 billion.
Meanwhile, more evidence surfaces showing that the President doesn't take the threat from Russia seriously. Soon after his top intelligence officials affirmed the Russian attack on U.S. Elections, the President threw cold water on it.
"We're being hindered by the Russian hoax," exclaimed President Trump at a rally.
Read More here.
- China Threatens With Tariffs While Trump on Vacation
- LaMalfa Talks on Agriculture Tariffs
- Couple finds worms in their feet after a beach vacation
- American family found dead in Mexico while on vacation
- County, City Leaders Look at Regulating Vacation Rentals
- Pres. Trump imposes tariff on imported solar panels & cells
- Trump suggests tariffs may exempt Australia, Mexico, Canada
- New Chinese Tariffs Could Impact Local Farmers
- Locals Brace Wallets for Tariff Impact