You're fine leaving the umbrella at home this morning, but will want to bundle up before you head out the door. Be prepared for frigid low temperatures this morning, and gusty North winds throughout the day. Valley areas have dipped into the 30's to mid 40's overnight, and mountian areas have dipped into the teens to low 30's. Skies will be sunny, but temperatures will struggle to climb out of the 60's in the valley today. Valley areas will end up in the high 50's to low 60's this afternoon, while mountain areas end up in the high 30's to around 50 degrees. Winds will be up to 25mph out of the North today, with gusts up to around 45mph.
Temperatures are expected to be cooler for your Tuesday morning, but a very welcome warming trend will arrive for Tuesday afternoon. Skies will stay sunny to mostly sunny for the majority of the week ahead. Temperatures will dip into the low to mid 30's in the valley tomorrow morning, with teens to 20's in the mountains. High temperatures will end up back in the low to mid 60's in the valley tomorrow afternoon, and in the 40's to 50's in the mountains. Temperatures will continue to warm through Thursday, when valley areas peak in the mid to high 60's. Some clouds will return late week, but conditions are expected to stay dry. Valley areas will be in the mid 60's through the weekend.
- Chilly & breezy start to your work week
- Breezy & warm start to your work week
- Warm & Breezy Start to Your Work Week
- Chilly, Dry & Breezy for the Start of 2019
- Cool & Breezy for the Start of the Work Week
- Wet & chilly start to your week
- Staying wet & breezy to end your work week
- Chilly & very active weather ahead for the start of your work week
- Some Rain Sunday and Breezy Week Ahead
- Breezy, Warm and Dry All Week